domingo, 17 de febrero de 2019

UNIT 4 Change from direct speech to indirect speech

REPORTED QUESTIONS WH-

1.    “Who was that beautiful woman?”, she asked me.
2.    “How is your mother?”, she asked me.            
3.    “What are you going to do at the weekend?”, she asked me.        
4.    “Where will you live after graduation?”, she asked me.       
5.    “What were you doing when I saw you?”, she asked me.   
6.    “How was the journey?”, she asked me.         
7.    “How often do you go to the cinema?”, she asked me.
8.    He asked, "How much does it cost?"
9.    Helen asked, "where are you going?"
10.They asked me "Will you incite us?"
11.He asked me, "Where is the post office?"
12.She asked me, "What time is it?"
13.He asked me, "How are you feeling now?"
14.She asked him, "How are you liking your new job?"
15.He asked me, "How long have you been waiting?"
16.She said to me, "Why did you throw it away".
17.“Where is he?”, she asked me.
18.“What are you doing?”, she asked me.            

19.“Why did you go out last night?”, she asked me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

UNITS 7 & 8

UNIT 7 – 8 EXERCISES – SOLUTIONS - 3RD ESO 1.- WRITE THE SUPERLATIVE IN NEXT SENTENCES      1) January is often _________________________...