miércoles, 6 de marzo de 2019

Change from direct into reported speech_____KEY

REPORTED QUESTIONS WH-

1.    “Who was that beautiful woman?”, she askedme. SHE ASKED ME WHO THAT BEAUTIFUL WOMAN WAS
2.    “How is your mother?”, she asked me.             SHE ASKED ME HOW MY MOTHER WAS
3.    “What are you going to do at the weekend?”, she asked me.  SHE ASKED ME WHAT I WAS GOING TO DO AT THE WEEKEND      
4.    “Where will you live after graduation?”, she asked me.       SHE ASKED ME WHERE I WOULD BE AFTER GRADUATION
5.    “What were you doing when I saw you?”, she asked me.   SHE ASKED ME WHAT I HAD BEEN DOING WHEN SHE HAD SEEN ME
6.    “How was the journey?”, she asked me.         SHE ASKED ME HOW THE JOURNAY HAD BEEN
7.    “How often do you go to the cinema?”, she asked me. SHE ASKED ME HOW OFTEN I WENT TO THE CINEMA
8.    He asked, "How much does it cost?" HE ASKED ME HOW MUCH IT COST
9.    Helen asked, "where are you going?" HELEN ASKED ME WHERE I WAS GOING
10.They asked me "Will you incite us?" THEY ASKED ME IF I WOULD INCITE THEM
11.He asked me, "Where is the post office?" HE ASKED ME WHERE THE POST OFFICE WAS
12.She asked me, "What time is it?" SHE ASKED ME WHAT TIME IT WAS
13.He asked me, "How are you feeling now?" HE ASKED ME HOW I WAS FEELING
14.She asked him, "How are you liking your new job?" SHE ASKED ME HOW I WAS LIKING MY NEW JOB
15.He asked me, "How long have you been waiting?" HE ASKED ME HOW LONG I HAD BEEN WAITING 
16.She said to me, "Why did you throw it away". SHE ASKED ME WHY I HAD THROWN IT AWAY
17.“Where is he?”, she asked me.SHE ASKED ME WHERE IT WAS
18.“What are you doing?”, she asked me.            SHE ASKED ME WHAT I WAS DOING

19.“Why did you go out last night?”, she asked me. SHE ASKED ME WHY I HAD GONE OUT THE NIGHT BEFORE

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

UNITS 7 & 8

UNIT 7 – 8 EXERCISES – SOLUTIONS - 3RD ESO 1.- WRITE THE SUPERLATIVE IN NEXT SENTENCES      1) January is often _________________________...