jueves, 21 de febrero de 2019

UNIT 4___ PAST SIMPLE AND PAST CONTINUOUS


PAST SIMPLE OR PAST CONTINUOUS?

1.      At six o´clock this morning I (have)....................................a wonderful dream,
but then the alarm (go) .......................................off.
2.      This time yesterday I (lie) .......................................on the beach.
3.      When I walked in they (all talk)...........................................about babies.
4.      I saw Sid when I (come)........................................to work this morning. He (shop)...............................................
5.      She (meet)....................................her husband while she (travel)..............................in Egypt.
6.      While I (talk)..................................to Mrs. Singleton somebody (walk) ................................into my office and (steal)..................................the computer.
7.      When Jake (come) ...............................in everybody (stop) .................................talking.
8.      I (look) .......................................out of the window and (see)........................that we (fly).....................................over the mountains.
9.      I (wake) .....................................up to find that water (pour)........................ through the bedroom ceiling.
10. He (break) ..................................his leg while he (play)................................
football.
11. I (go).......................................to see how she (be)........................ and found that she (cry).........................................
12. She (tell) ...................................me she (have)................................. a  bad
time with her husband.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

UNITS 7 & 8

UNIT 7 – 8 EXERCISES – SOLUTIONS - 3RD ESO 1.- WRITE THE SUPERLATIVE IN NEXT SENTENCES      1) January is often _________________________...